Mian Arif Said, LLB, LLM
Advocate, Solicitor & Legal Consultant
- Experience in drafting of Civil Suits and representations before the , Civil Courts, Sessions Courts
- Dealing in Corporate Litigation, Company Matters and representation before the High Courts;
- Agreements relating to EPC, BOT, and Financing, Foreign Currency, Taxation and J.V., Mergers, Acquisitions, Lease Agreements, Sale and Purchase Agreements, Engineering / Construction Agreements, Franchisee Agreements, Distributorship Agreements, Agency agreements, Guarantees and Performance Bonds.
- Advising the local as well as Foreign Pakistani Origin Clients settled abroad either in securing their interest, resolving disputes, providing legal advice and assistance and to act as a one window operation to all their property issues / requirements and needs.
- Advising on matters in relation to dealing with different Government Departments;
- Intensively dealt with Sale / Purchase of property Transactions both disputed lands and its successful completion into a clean transactions.
- Substantial knowledge and successfully handled cases regarding the distribution of the Agricultural Lands with dispute and in this regard dealt with Revenue Departments, (Revenue), Tehsildars, Patwaris and have successfully concluded may transactions' which entail complicated distribution of the agricultural lands for the clients.
- Probono Work
(Pink Ribbon-A Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign-A Non Profit-Non-Governmental Organization). Acting as a Director in the NGO on as and when required basis and advising on its intricate legal matters arising from time to time. Thoroughly involved at all times with the NGO in advocacy and lobbying for the NGO before different governmental and non-governmental forums / organizations for the awareness programs.
- Visiting Faculty
- Institute of Business Administration (IBA), University of the Punjab (Business Laws) 1999-2001
- University College Lahore 1999-2000 (English Company Law Tutorials)
- Acted as Examiner of Alternate Dispute Resolution (A.D.R) subject for LL.M programme conducted at Bahu-ud-Din Zakria University, Multan.